Curtis Stone, often known as the Urban Farmer, has developed methods to earn £60,000 by growing microgreens and vegetables neighbours’ gardens. He has shared his tips in the online course, Profitable Urban Farming.
Profitable Urban Farming is a 10-week self-study course with information on how to increase profitability. The course includes:
- Template Business Plan
- Step by step production guides
- Detailed scripts to help you get restaurant customers
- Information about all the tools you will need, and where to buy them
- Farmer’s Market checklist
- Members-Only Facebook group
- Quick start guide to get you earning money in 3 weeks
Why we love it
We think this course is great for people with limited or even no land, because there is a focus on producing really intensively in a very small area. It’s also great for newbies – Curtis Stone did not have a farming background.
Read lots more about this course and sign up here.
Categories: Courses, videos and books. Tags: pioneer model resources and urban farmer model.